We are a family run business and have been trading in the South West of England for the last thirty years. Buying and selling jewellery and decorative antiques.
Our reputation is highly valued by us and we always aim to ensure that we have a good rapport with all of our customers. We have a very informal no pressure attitude with both people wishing to sell or purchase.
A great deal of our time is spend sourcing items. Our stock ranges from traditional one off items from the antiques fairs of yesteryear to more modern pieces found in many boutique jewellery shops.
Please feel free to contact us with any enquiries regarding buying or selling an item.
Selling your items
1. Firstly you can either call or email us to arrange an appointment to assess and discuss the items further.
2. We arrange an appointment at a time / date which is at your convenience.
3. We will view the items and if we are interested in any items we will give you a cash price immediately.
4. The choice is yours - you decide either to proceed or decline our offer.
5. If you decline we shake hands and thank you for both your enquiry and time.
6. If you decide to proceed we will write a receipt for the goods taken and the amount given. We will ask you to sign the aforementioned receipt to confirm you are happy. We will subsequently pay the full amount in cash.
7. As we trade on reputation we are 100% committed to ensuring you are more than happy with the service you have had from Newmans Antiques.
If you are interested in any of our items or wish to discuss selling an item, give us a call or fill out the form below and we will contact you!