Selling your items
1. Firstly you can either call or email us to arrange an appointment to assess and discuss the items further.
2. We arrange an appointment at a time / date which is at your convenience.
3. We will view the items and if we are interested in any items we will give you a cash price immediately.
4. The choice is yours - you decide either to proceed or decline our offer.
5. If you decline we shake hands and thank you for both your enquiry and time.
6. If you decide to proceed we will write a receipt for the goods taken and the amount given. We will ask you to sign the aforementioned receipt to confirm you are happy. We will subsequently pay the full amount in cash.
7. As we trade on reputation we are 100% committed to ensuring you are more than happy with the service you have had from Newmans Antiques.